|The Fallout guitar is what an ’83 G&L SC-2 would be if Leo Fender recreated it for today. TheThe SC-2 was born as a cool, comfortable and light guitar that could be thrashed day in day out. The Fallout keeps those qualities but also adds modern sophisticated textures and tones.
The Fallout has the same original Leo Fender-designed SC-2 body shape, comfortable, sustain-rich G&L Saddle Lock bridge and easy-playing medium-C-shape neck with a 12” radius and medium-jumbo frets.
From dirty riffs to "jangle" the G&L Tribute Series Fallout delivers using Alnico pickups: a gorgous P-90 and meaty humbucker splittable via a push/pull tone pot.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: G&L AP4285B P-90 in neck position and G&L AW4470B humbucker in bridge positon
- BODY WOOD: Mahogany
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil tap
AVAILABLE IN FULLERTON RED, BLACK AND SONIC BLUE